Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Oracle to PostgreSQL Migration

EDB has migration toolkit , which is very helpful in migration from Oracle to EDB.

Thanks and Regards
Paramjib Baruah

On Tue, Mar 21, 2023 at 9:12 PM Marc Millas <marc.millas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
EDB do have a replication server which can be used to transfer real time data from oracle to postgres.
don't know if it can be used to get to "no downtime"
BTW what do you call "no downtime" as anyway a switch, as fast as it can be do take ""some"" time ?

Marc MILLAS
Senior Architect
+33607850334