Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Get more columns from a lookup type subselect

Dear Negora!

Can you show me the usage with some short examples?

Thanks for it!

BR
   dd

negora <public@xxxxxxxxxx> ezt írta (időpont: 2023. márc. 10., P, 9:43):

Hi Chris:

You can use a subselect in the `from` and `join` clauses. That's how I get multiple columns from a single subselect.

If the subselect needs to use a reference from the outer scope (i.e. the main query) , you can use the `lateral` modifier.

Best regards.