Search Postgresql Archives

Good PostgreSQL Based Shopping Cart Software ... ?

Got a client that needs a shopping cart, and if I can help it, would rather offer them a 'ready made' package and then customize that to fit their site visually, then build everything from scratch, and only give them 10% of the features of a full package ...

It doesn't have to be OSS ...

Searching the web, I'm finding alot of MySQL based ones, but few that support PostgreSQL ... I'm not overly particular on language though ... PHP prefer'd but perl or python is cool too ...

The key requirements are that its PostgreSQL based, and, visually, will be easily customized by a non-programmer ...

Again, the shopping cart itself doesn't have to be free ...

Can anyone recommend software that they've been happy using? That has a rich feature set? For instance, some that I've come across has a 'gift registry' feature, and/or gift certificates, etc ...

Thanks ...

----
Email: scrappy@xxxxxxx           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend