Search Postgresql Archives

Re: RLS without leakproof restrictions?

Hi Martin

On Wed, 22 Feb 2023 at 13:12, Martin L. Buchanan <martinlbuchanan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyway, Tom if it is feasible to put each tenant into its own database on the same server instance, that is what I recommend.

It is not, unfortunately. For brevity I skipped over some details - the "tenants" are possibly hundreds or thousands of different parts of large organisations and a single application user may be granted access to some or all of them. So strategies involving separate databases or schemas are mostly out.

Thanks

Tom