Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Postgresql, SQL server and Oracle. Please, help

On Jan 25, 2005, at 12:35 PM, Nadia Kunkov wrote:

Hi, I was wondering where can I get documentation and especially examples on PgSQL? I've done a lot of work with Ms SQL server and need to rewrite a number of stored procedures in PgSQL. Is there a tutorial? What is the best way to start?
Can I read an Oracle book? How close is Oracle to Postgresql?

Just posted moments ago for a different thread: