Search Postgresql Archives

Re: pg_restore creates public schema?

On 10/7/22 10:11, Ron wrote:

And the RHEL8 server can't talk to the RHEL6 server?

Give me /some/ credit for thinking of that first...

Also give me credit for not assuming what you have done and instead confirming it. I have been in involved in or followed multiple threads on this list where the participants assumed the obvious and not until some point deep in the thread did anyway get around to confirming the assumption and in doing so solved the problem. So I will continue to ask the obvious when it is not explicitly stated.

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx