For example:

13:45:00.720882-05

CONTEXT: PL/pgSQL function perf.snap_stats() line 242 at RAISE

2022-09-06 18:45:01 UTC::@:[21535]:LOG: cron job 2: NOTICE: Snapping dba_hist_system_event at 2022-09-06 13:45:00.725818-05

Log_min_messages is set to warning so my understanding is that should only log messages at warning, error, log, fatal, or panic.  Any idea how to troubleshoot why these are getting written to the log file?

Thanks

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website: https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/resources/disclosures.html