Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Two questions about "pg_constraint"

> On Aug 25, 2022, at 21:43, Bryn Llewellyn <bryn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

I've read this a few times, and I am having trouble understanding what behavior you were expecting out of PostgreSQL, and what behavior you received that you didn't think was correct.  If it is "pg_constraint has a column connamespace, and that appears to be a denormalization since a constraint is always in the same schema as the table it is owned by," I believe Tom explained the reason for that.

If that's not what is concerning you, can you summarize it in a sentence two?