Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Corrupted Postgresql Microsoft Binaries

On 8/24/22 09:17, Hillary Masha wrote:
Thank you Adrian, I was able to unzip the files using powershell, my OS is Windows 10 and I had been using Windows' 'Extract All' to try to get the files. As well, simply double clicking to open the files showed an error stating that windows cannot open this file. I had download the zip files from https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads

The files you where trying to open where unzipped with PowerShell or 'Extract All'(assuming this means from the right click context menu for the zip file)?

Show commands/steps used in each case.

Which file(s) exactly?

What is the complete error message?

--