Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Was my question inappropriate for postgres?

On 25/07/22 11:56, Taka Taka wrote:
Hello.

I posted question bellow.

Hello.
I would like to know if psqlodbc_13_02 is compatible with M365.
Also, could you please tell me which of the psqlodbc_13_02 would be
suitable to Windows 10 64-bit?
Was my question inappropriate?
I wanted to know if the pdbc driver above would be compatible to Microsoft's M365.
Also, I find variety in the odbc driver.
Is it possible to know which of the driver is suitable to Windows 10 64-bit?
Or could you please tell me where to inquire?

Hi,

Please do not top post, bottom post like me.

I suspect that most people do not know what 'M365' is, would be good to explain.  Am curious as to what 'M365' is!

Can't help with Microsoft stuff, as I mainly use Linux, though I've been forced to use Microsoft O/S's in the past (last time was in a VM on Linux a few years back).

If you are using Postgres for really large data volumes, and/or require high performance, you might be better to upgrade to Linux --- it really depends on your own specific situation.  Note that most servers run Linux!

Cheers,
Gavin