Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Strange results when casting string to double

AOn Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 10:27 AM Peter J. Holzer wrote

I don't think these explain the difference. I'd check whether the
postgresql binaries and all the the shared libraries are the same.

Or - since this only happens on the test system and not on the production
system - I'd just clone the production system again to create a new test
system and see if the problem happens there, too.

File postgresql and it's loaded libraries are identical. Same set of libraries loaded on all servers; all loaded library have identical MD5 sums.

It's the customer's VMware, so I can't just make another clone. However, I'm quite sure that it will work on a newly cloned testing system (since on production system everything is OK).

Carsten