Search Postgresql Archives

what is the solution like oracle DB's datafile

Hello,

I want to ask why postgresql doesn't create a datafile like it has oracle?

I'm confused when I have 2 HDD. HDD 1 is used to install the OS and postgresql database. when HDD 1 is full. how to increase the capacity of postgresql database with HDD 2 (without RAID system)?

is there any other way like oracle DB's "add datafile" which can be used to add capacity to another HDD?

I'm sorry if it says comparing with Oracle DB, but in essence I'm just looking for a solution to the problem above.

Thank You
Yours faithfully

Yudianto