Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Can commands be typed in to view geometry in PgAdmin?

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 9:26 AM Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It would be nice to be able to write lines of scripts to tell PgAdmin to show some visualisation of geographical features.

I wasn't aware pgAdmin had a command line oriented interface.  I thought it was pure GUI.  The only scripts you write are SQL scripts executed on the server - pgAdmin is just the messenger.  Though it does provide GUI elements to view those results that it receives.  Both the result tables themselves and the column contents of various data types.

David J.