Search Postgresql Archives

Slony mailing list activity

Apologies for posting here, but.. I have attempted to sign up to the Slony mailing lists and have been waiting over a week to be approved.

I’m suspicious that the mailing list functionality there is broken, perhaps? Or the moderator is MIA.

When attempting to sign up, the following is displayed:

Your subscription request has been received, and will soon be acted upon. Depending on the configuration of this mailing list, your subscription request may have to be first confirmed by you via email, or approved by the list moderator. If confirmation is required, you will soon get a confirmation email which contains further instructions.

Cheers,

Tim