Search Postgresql Archives

pg_restore depending on user functions

Good day!
Deploying a cluster: from PostgreSQL 12 Windows 10 (EDB) to PostgreSQL 14 Debian 11.
In general, I succeeded, but there are a number of questions:
1. I can determine the dependencies of the custom functions when creating the pg_dump? I did not find anything suitable for SUPPORT, probably this is not the case?
To recreate all of the functionality, I had to run schema recovery twice. (--schema-only)
2. Why is pg_restore trying to set the value of fields of type GENERATED ALWAYS?
COPY mode also does not work with INSERT. I had to do a COPY by manually deleting the fields type GENERATED ALWAYS
Can this behavior be influenced?