Search Postgresql Archives

ZFS filesystem - supported ?

Hi,

Given an upcoming server upgrade, I'm contemplating moving away from XFS to ZFS (specifically the ZoL flavour via Debian 11). BTRFS seems to be falling away (e.g. with Redhat deprecating it etc.), hence my preference for ZFS.

However, somewhere in the back of my mind I seem to have a recollection of reading about what could be described as a "strong encouragement" to stick with more traditional options such as ext4 or xfs.

A brief search of the docs for "xfs" didn't come up with anything, hence the question here.

Thanks !

Laura