Search Postgresql Archives

Postresql/postgis/qgis : assign privileges only for access/reading tables ?

Good morning,

I work on Postgresql/postgis and Qgis.
 I had created a superuser account for me.
In qgis, I can see the postgis schemas and tables and browse the tables without problem.

This time, i  created another simple user account just to be able in qgis
to access and load the table in qgis.
In pgadmin I created a new role with privileges "can login" only.
When i tape :

GRANT SELECT ON ALL TABLES IN SCHEMA TO USER

the request is well recognized and carried out.
But in qgis GIS, I only see the schema structure, I don't see the list of tables.
Where can the error come from? Have I forgotten something?

Thank you.