Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Cluster fencing tool/software for PostgreSQL cluster with streaming replication

Hi Vikas!

I used to see you on the mailing list for another database, that shall remain unnamed but starts with the letter "O". To answer your question: I have very good experience with Veritas Cluster on both Linux and Solaris (or was it Slowaris? I forgot the exact spelling :). It's an industry standard fail-over cluster and Veritas provides an excellent support for it.

Regards