Search Postgresql Archives

Re: psycopg2 mail list subscription issues

Here is the link to reset your password and manage your account: https://www.postgresql.org/account/reset/

On 13/07/2021 14:29, Rich Shepard wrote:
I apologize for writing to the list, but my attempts to subscribe to the
psycopg2 mail list fail and I've not seen a response to my email message
sent to the mail list owner.

I don't know my postgres mail list password as I've not had a reason to use
it ... until now. Subscribing to the psycopg2 mail list and, apparently
other lists, requires a community account password which my password to this
mail list apparently is.

Thinking I might have a postgres community account (needed to subscribe to
that mail list) I tried the reset password link on this page
<https://www.postgresql.org/account/auth/13/?d=HK658H3fbmYHySiKbweKVg==$MiRNvoF96iuWkieYcUJtuqtjy-fYMKcy3nVvjMG0YdA=>
but no email message with instructions to reset my password were received.

This suggested I didn't have an account, so I tried to create one. The
immediate response is that I do have a community account. Checkmate. Can't
reset my password and I have an existing account with my email address.

Suggestions on how I can subscribe to the psycopg2 mail list are needed.

TIA,

Rich