Search Postgresql Archives

Re: How long to get a password reset ???

On 5/27/21 8:42 PM, Dean Gibson (DB Administrator) wrote:
It's pretty simple:

 1. Not having used this mailing list for a while, I went to
    https://lists.postgresql.org/ to make sure my settings were as I
    wanted them.
 2. I attempted to log in with the above eMail address, which is
    obviously part of this list, since I receive messages to that
    address from this list.
 3. All known passwords failed.
 4. I clicked on the link to the "password reset" form, entered my above
    eMail address, & pressed "Reset Password."  The response was a web
    page that said I'd soon get an eMail for resetting my password.
 5. The rest is history.  Meaning zero history (response).  And yes, I
    did it twice to make sure I didn't type the eMail address
    incorrectly (I cut & pasted the 2nd time).  I can try again if it
    will help (barring the usual definition of insanity).

I just tried it and it worked. You might want to check whether the email got caught in a Spam filter. Otherwise give it another try.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx