Search Postgresql Archives

Re: The Amazon CloudFront distribution is configured to block access from your country.

I see no reason why ask elsewhere first, the link for the installer download is on the Postgresql website, not elsewhere. The most logical thing to do is ask here first.

 On Saturday, April 10, 2021, 08:07:15 PM GMT-4, Ron <ronljohnsonjr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Then you should ask EDB, or Amazon, or use a VPN.