Search Postgresql Archives

Re: SV: Log files polluted with permission denied error messages after every 10 seconds

Hi!

I am not completely sure which flags your installation has, but
another possibility is that I directly send to you two compiled
builds, one with the patch and one without it that you could directly
test.  I would not send that to the lists as an installation is rather
large, but I could just send you links from where you could download
both of them.  Then you would just need to stop the Postgres service,
do a drop-in deplacement of the binaries, and start again the Postgres
service.

I can try binaries in Intel server which runs Postgres 13.1. I hope its data directory is compatible with them.

Andrus.