Search Postgresql Archives

pgAgent for multiple databases in same instance

Hi,

We are using EDB postgres 12 ,and using pgAgent to schedule db jobs , now we have two databases in the instance but job run only on one of the databases.
I created a pgAgent extension on both db's , I can submit a job on both db's too , just it doesnt run on one db until i change dbname in edb-pgagent.conf.
I tried giving dbname as * but then it stopped working on both the databases.

I check pgagent.pga_joblog to see if job is running or not , so it gives me clear idea of jobs running.

We are using EDB EPAS 12.

Do we need multiple instances of pgAgent daemon for multiple db as we tried running a separate instance of pgAgen by passing 2nd db credentials and then jobs were running on both db so is that the way to go ?

Regards,
Sandeep