Search Postgresql Archives

Need help with clarification on stored procedure support in PostGreSQL database

PostgreSQL version: 11.11

Operating system:   Linux 64 bit

Greetings

We have found posts on several forums that Stored Procedures are not supported in PostGreSQL databasel.

We looked at the documentation but it is not clear when Stored Procedure support was added. We are aware that Functions are supported.

Please provide details / clarify if Stored Procedures are available in versions 11.x, 12.x, 13.x Please also confirm when it was actually added.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/

Thanks for your time

Regards

Ram Bysani