Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Interval Question

Tom Lane wrote:
Terry Lee Tucker <terry@xxxxxxxx> writes:

Apparently, if DateStyle is set to Sql, it always returns the absolute value.
Is this due to some Sql standard or is it a bug?

It's a bug in interval_out.  Looks like it gets it wrong for GERMAN
style too.  Surprising no one noticed before.

Any idea when I might be able to put my hands on Red Hat 3 rpm versions that include this fix?

Currently running postgresql-server-7.4.6-2PGDG
and would like to stick with the same version. It'd be a whole lot easier to apply the fix via rpm rather then having to build from source.

--
Until later, Geoffrey