Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Postgres 9.4 Needed

Hi Taranum,

> On 09. Feb, 2021, at 10:21, Taranum Fatima <taranum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I am new to postgres, can you please guide me from which folder I can get the downloadable and repository for 9.4?

depends on what platform you're on. Windows? Linux? Solaris?...

Seems like all the directories in the binary tree only contain Solaris files. So you will probably have to go to the source directory, download the source and build it yourself for your platform:

https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v9.4.26/

9.4.26 ist the last 9.4 release.

> Get Outlook for Android

Also, please don't top-post. This is a very annoying thing especially from the Outlook generation.

Cheers,
Paul