Search Postgresql Archives

Request for example using pqconnectstart,pqconnectpoll part.

Hi,
Please provide a sample example using pqconnectstart , pqconnectpoll to make  a asynchronous connection and executing a query for client application in C.
It is part of

libpq - C Library.

I am able to do query using PQconnectdb and PQexec.
I have also used PQconnectdb and PQsendQuery.  PQconnectdb is blocking call, now I want to replace PQconnectdb with non blocking connection pqconnectstart and pqconnectpoll.

Please provide an example.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Om Prakash