Search Postgresql Archives

Re: permission denied for large object 200936761

On 2/1/21 3:07 PM, Andrus wrote:
Hi!

 > What code changed between the last backup and today?

I have imported data from other clusters and executed lot of different sql commands.  I have used grant, revoke, reassign commands to change privileges for other users and have deleted and added users.

I don't suppose this was done in a structured way that could be gone back over?

Cluster contains 25 databases. There are 50 users executing SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE, DROP  and similar commands.

Yeah, but you are only concerned with one database and two schemas.

dumpuser has rights only to one database and two schemas (public and firma74 ).

You could try some of the functions here:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/lo-funcs.html

to see if you can figure it out.

There is only one function , lo_get() in this page which returns data. I tried

Actually there is a second lo_export() at bottom of page. It needs superuser privilege and access to the server file system.

select * from lo_get(200936761);

select * from lo_get(200936762);

select * from lo_get(200936767);

Those queries returned one row containing one zero-length column lo_get.

What happens if you query:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/catalog-pg-largeobject.html

as a superuser?

Do you see anything in the data field?