Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Is it possible to compare a long text string and fuzzy match only phrases contained in?

You want to do NLP in postgres? I would say that you would need a tool like opennlp to get your tokens and phases, then run a fuzzy matching algorithm.

Unless postgres has nlp capabilities but I am not sure I would use them. You actually want something fairly complex.

Thanks,
Ben