Search Postgresql Archives

Re: psql asks for password despite configuring trust authentication

On 10/29/20 10:59 AM, Atul Kumar wrote:
hi,

My problem is, that I am always asked for password when trying to
interact with the database or access it, although the authentication
is set to trust for all users and databases.

What is the connection command you are using?

Did you reload the server after making changes to pg_hba.conf?

Are you sure you are pointing at the right database?

What are the contents of your pg_hba.conf file?

Please help.

Regards,
Atul

--