Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Can I get some PostgreSQL developer feedback on these five general issues I have with PostgreSQL and its ecosystem?

On 10/1/20 4:08 PM, tutiluren@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Yeah, this isn't rude or insulting at all...

It would be refreshing to hear your be honest for once and just admit that you *want* it to be difficult. You *like* that there's a high threshold and it makes you feel superior to exclude "dumb" people who can't figure out all these cryptic (and downright broken) things. I truly believe that this is the reason for a lot of "weird" things which seem to make no sense on the surface.

Yes, if it makes you fell better we had a secret meeting where we decided to make your life and only your life a living hell when it came to dealing with Postgres.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx