Search Postgresql Archives

Re: invalid non-zero objectSubId for object class

I restored a snapshot and I can drop the tables there, so we'll likely proceed  to swap the replicas over tomorrow.  I have this corrupted instance i can continue to debug on if necessary.  There seem to be some other issues now that we're investigating, like a max(timestamp) query on the old instance is doing a seqscan on all the partitions instead of using an index that's there, the new instance from the snapshot correctly uses the index, so I suspect further corruption.

Thanks for your help!

-Michel