Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Help with plpython3u

On 6/10/20 7:39 AM, PEDRO PABLO SEVERIN HONORATO wrote:
Thank you Adrian, will see the link you sent me.

Thank you, Laurenz. I noticed that copying the DLL is not a good idea.
How can I set a python path for postgres, so that I tell postgres "hey, if you are looking for python see this path" and don't lose conda? Because after following all Adrian's instructions and  after creating the variable"*PYTHONHOME = C:\edb\languagepack\v1\Python-3.7*" and

Just to be clear those where instructions from here, correct?:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/edb-docs/d/edb-postgres-advanced-server/user-guides/language-pack-guide/12/EDB_Postgres_Language_Pack_Guide.1.08.html#

adding *%PYTHONHOME%* to the *PATH, *I get this message when I open Anaconda Prompt: *"File "C:\Users\developer\Anaconda3\Scripts\conda-script.py", line 11, in <module> from conda.cli import main ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'conda'"*

So when you did the Anaconda install:

https://docs.anaconda.com/anaconda/install/windows/

What did you check for the Advanced options in Step 8?

*
*
Then, I removed the variable name PYTHONHOME and tried to execute again Anaconda Prompt without any problem. So I think that postgres and conda are like "fighting" for the PYTHONHOME variable name? Is this correct?

El mié., 10 jun. 2020 a las 10:08, Adrian Klaver (<adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx>>) escribió:

    On 6/9/20 10:38 PM, PEDRO PABLO SEVERIN HONORATO wrote:
     > Thank you, Adrian. Will read about all this. By the way, the issue
     > reappeared. For some reason, I had to reinstall Anaconda and had to
     > delete the "PYTHONHOME" variable because I could not launch conda.
     > Seems that they both fight for the same variable name?
     > Is there a way to set it to two different names?

    See below for more information:

    https://docs.anaconda.com/anaconda/user-guide/faq/#installing-anaconda

--
Adrian Klaver