Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Logical replication stuck in catchup state

On 2020-06-09 23:30, Dan shmidt wrote:
We have a setup in which there are several master nodes replicating to a single slave/backup node. We are using Postgres 11.4.
Recently, one of the nodes seems to be stuck and stopped replicating.
I did some basic troubleshooting and couldn't find the root cause for that.

Have you checked the server logs? Maybe it has trouble applying a change, for example due to a unique constraint or something like that.