Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Postgres AssertFailedException Exception

"Patil, Prashant" <Prashant.Patil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> We are receiving following AssertFailedException exception while executing pgrouting query listed below. Anyone have idea about this exception? Is this known bug? Possible fix?

The stack trace shows the exception is well down inside libpgrouting,
so you'd need to talk to the author(s) of that extension.  I dunno
who they are or whether they read this list, but in any case they
probably would prefer some other method for submitting trouble reports.

> Server details -
> Postgresql 9.3.25

Hm, you realize of course that 9.3.x has been out of support for a year.
I rather imagine that the libpgrouting people wouldn't want to provide
bug fixes for that branch either :-(

			regards, tom lane