Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Execute a function through fdw

Le ven. 18 oct. 2019 à 17:53, Patrick FICHE <Patrick.Fiche@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi,

I got one more issue after I created my view.

I created it on my Server 1 but I am unable to view it on the Server 2.
I can see all tables through fdw after IMPORT FOREIGN SCHEMA.

I was able to get access to my view only after recreating the SERVER / USER MAPPING on Server 2.

Is it the expected behavior to recreate the FOREIGN SERVER / SCHEMA after a new table or view has been created ?

No, you don't need to re create the foreign server. How did it not work?