Search Postgresql Archives

Re: pldbgapi extension

On 9/17/19 10:16 AM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
On 9/17/19 7:44 AM, Prakash Ramakrishnan wrote:
I installed devel and contrib also but not worked here.

Yeah, --contrib won't help as pldbpgapi is not one of the contrib modules as found here:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/contrib.html

The basic issue is you are using two install methods YUM for your Postgres server and source build for the pldbpgapi extension. They are using different directory structures. I think the best bet for the time being is to use the symklink suggestion I posted earlier. Someone with more experience with RH may also chime in with a better solution.

If OP is building the extension, why not build postgres too?