Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Environment Variable for --data-checksum during initdb

On 9/5/19 12:25 PM, Ray Cote wrote:
I'm trying to remember what environment variable can be set --data-checksum before running postgresql-setup initdb. I know I've seen it but it escapes my recall at the moment.

AFAIK it does not exist and do I not see anything here:

https://doxygen.postgresql.org/initdb_8c.html

The PostgreSQL documentation has a nice page of environment variables for when PostgreSQL is running, but I'm not finding the variable to set during the initdb phase.

Any help to jog my memory greatly appreciated.
--Ray

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx