Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Issue: Creating Symlink for data directory of postgresql in CentOS7

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 5:05 PM Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Since you say that there was a regular data directory there, that would point
> to permission problems.

I'm not a systemd expert, but since we are _before_ starting the
cluster, the checks should be run as superuser, so I don't see how a
permission problem could cause this. However, I would like to see the
output of an `ls -l` on such link and directory because I believe
there's rahter a nesting problem (i.e., the PGDATA is somehwere under
another directory).

Luca