Search Postgresql Archives

Re: psql: FATAL: the database system is starting up

On 6/1/19 4:22 PM, Tom K wrote:

    I thought you said you had copied in data directories from the other
    nodes, did I remember correctly?

Yep, you remembered correctly.

I copied the files as they were, out to a temporary folder under root for each node but never dug into base/ etc any further to check things. So here's the state of things in the base/ folder of the backup of each node.

Looks like this crash was far more catastrophic then I thought.  By the looks of things, thinking on psql02 would be my best bet.

Assuming the other files in the cluster are all there and not corrupted.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx