Search Postgresql Archives

Localization

Hello Dear, how are you doing? I am Yonathan Misgan from Ethiopia. Currently I am working on open source database localization. I highly requested your advice on how to support my hard code in PostgreSQL. I am developed Ethiopian locales after all I have difficulties on how to use this locale. How can am I include the locales into the developed environment. I mean where I put and how can I use this my own locale file. For example, I have the resource files of Ethiopian locale (the XML file) and the hard code part for the calendar but where I put this file in PostgreSQL to access as Ethiopian locale and in what format also I need to put. Thank you.