Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Postgres Database Hacked

On 5/8/19 9:04 AM, Prashant Hunnure wrote:
Please reply to list also.
Ccing list.

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the reply.

As my public schema under the said database has been renamed by public bla bla bla.....and the .map file from the global folder is in encrypted format.

At this point I would say your are going to need to go back to the last clean backup and restore from there into a clean instance of Postgres on a clean version of whatever OS you are running on.

Thanks,
Prashant

On Wed, 8 May 2019, 19:19 Adrian Klaver, <adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On 5/8/19 3:42 AM, Prashant Hunnure wrote:
     > Dear Team,
     >
     > I am working on postgres database version 9.3 is the part of opengeo
     > suite and now my running database become hacked by someone. In the

    What makes you think it was hacked?

     > current situation I'm able to view my database under Pgadmin III but

    Can you be more specific about being able to view the database, but not
    being able to view the objects in it?

    Why do you mention Windows environment?

    Is the server running on Windows or some other OS?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx