Search Postgresql Archives

Re: SQl help to build a result with custom aliased bool column

Hi,

Thanks for showing different ways to achieve the goal. So what should be the optimal way to solve this. I have an composite index using company_id and feature_id columns for project_features table.

I do ruby on rails development, where table names are plural always by convention. The tables I created above in different schema to ask question with sample data and test the query output. So they are little inconsistent, yes you are right.

Thanks,

Arup Rakshit
ar@xxxxxxx