Search Postgresql Archives

Re: SQl help to build a result with custom aliased bool column

I knew that will be more compact way. Thanks for showing it. One thing I still would like to handle is that, to make sure the column contains only True/False. But right now sometimes it shows NULL. How can I fix this?

id|name|active|
 1|f1  |true  |
 2|f2  |true  |
 3|f3  |false |