Search Postgresql Archives

Postgresql with nextcloud in Windows Server

Hi Community, I have problem so I wanna help from PostgreSQL community.
My problem is using PostgreSQL with nextcloud(cloud system) and It can make no more connection to server. I checked log files and knew reason. PostgreSQL prevented to disconnecting connection but still tried to connect PostgreSQL server. This problem blocks to connect server and can't stop PostgreSQL service. What I can do is just restart the server and recover PostgreSQL data(I don't know why some data disappear.).
Can I get some help about this problem?

My OS and PostgreSQL version is
PostgreSQL 10.5
Windows Server 2012 R2