Search Postgresql Archives

Re: LDAP authenticated session terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault, PostgresSQL server terminates other active server processes

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 4:46 PM Noah Misch <noah@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks.  That rules out my guess.  I don't have another guess at this time.

Even though I can't reproduce the problem myself, I'm quite keen to go
ahead and push the patch I proposed for v12 anyway, and close this
case.  Otherwise this problem could just keep coming back until
libldap.so is eventually entirely phased out by all distros.  In 2023
I want to be working on quantum parallelism or something, not LDAP bug
reports.  Any objections?

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com