Search Postgresql Archives

Autovacuum Transaction Wraparound

Hi Experts

I have noticed in my Database that, there is no regular Vacuum maintenance happening
So i started Weekly Job across cluster. But still i am seeing gradual growth on transacation ID.

DB is still using default autovacuum_freeze_min_age & autovacuum_freeze_table_age.

Question : Since i am running regularly vacuum job ( weekly) and the Transaction age is gradually growing , What is next once i hit 200M limit ( default ).
Should i increase my default value ? If so any calculation for increase the value based on my DB transaction growth.

Thanks,
Raj