Search Postgresql Archives

Re: CREATE UNLOGGED MATERIALIZED VIEW

On 12/25/18 10:16 AM, Mitar wrote:
Hi!

That is for transient tables (NEW and OLD tables), no? Not for the
main materialized view table.

Don't know. From my POV MATERIALIZED VIEWS are transient any way you look at them. They capture a state at a point in time and then the data they depend on moves on. Given that they can be refreshed at will not sure logging/not logging really matters.

Mitar

On Tue, Dec 25, 2018 at 10:14 AM Adrian Klaver