Search Postgresql Archives

Re: pgconf eu 2018 slides entry missing from https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Related_Slides_and_Presentations

On 19/11/18 3:27 μ.μ., Stephen Frost wrote:
Greetings,

* Charles Clavadetscher (clavadetscher@xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Conference_Europe_Talks_2018

As mentioned there, the slides are linked, as long as they have been delivered by the speakers, in the talk descriptions in the schedule.
I'm not sure what the point of duplicating that information on to the
wiki is..?

It is nice to have a single source to all slides from all conferences, so at least a link to the conference page should be there on the wiki.

Seems like what we should do here is add a feature to the conference
system where a particular URL will produce a list of talks with links
to slides, if uploaded.  That shouldn't be hard to do if someone is
interested and knows a little python/django- the code is here:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgeu-website.git;a=summary

Patches very much accepted. :)

Thanks!

Stephen