Search Postgresql Archives

Re: BDR and PostgreSQL 12 and Windows support

On Fri., 16 Nov. 2018, 8:39 pm Paul Judson <Paul.Judson@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I've seen that BDR may be rolled into core PostgreSQL version 12 and was wondering if anyone knows if that BDR support will be extended to Windows or if it will remain a non-WIndows feature.

I've been waiting for years for multi master support in PostgreSQL on Windows. Surely if it's being added to the main code base it'll have to be supported on every platform? Are there any core features at the moment that are Linux only?